If you have G6PD or Hemachromatosis (which I think I have) you may want to be careful with batch 2.5. In this batch I increased the enamel supporting incredient Tetracalcium Phosphate Peroxide to nearly double it was before. This ingredient seems to have a bit more integral peroxide than I originally imagined. Next batch will have the peroxide % lowered but will maintain the current total Tetracalcium Phosphate percentage so we are not going to go backwards and keep our teef like diamonds!
At TEEF we don’t believe in consumers. We believe in customers. Every person that we please, we strongly believe, will be our Advocate’s. Every person we help will be a beacon of hope for their friends. We know that if we produce true value for people that it will be returned to us as wind in our sails ten times over.
It is a simple philosophy but one we know has been proven time and again, immemorial.
Concrete steps we are taking to embody this philosophy is as follows and more to come:
1. Listen to your feedback with an open mind and collaborate with you on how things can be improved. Try to open dialog with you on your platform of choice so we know what is important to you.
2. Strive to continuously improve the product and methods. Our founder is also our lead Researcher and Designer; fully commited to this product taking continuous steps towards perfection.
3. Give back in terms of converting profit efficiency gain from economy of scale into reinvesting into improving the product and/or lowering the price as much as possible. We believe in charity, but we are not going to spend your money on fulfilling our charitable goals. Our job is to keep the price as low as possible so you can decide how best you should use your extra money. We believe in you, we know that your ideas for your money are better than our ideas for your money. So we won’t take more of your money than necessary. This will inform our growth strategies.
4. A pledge to never sell out. We will not sell our buisness or our recipies to anyone or anything. We firmly believe in your right to know every ingredient we include and the amount and that every product of ours will be fully open source from conception and forever after. We encourage everyone to make and give away and/or sell products that use or build on our designs and recipies.
5. Strive for the highest quality ingredients. We are very discerning in the ingredients we use. We use this product too and make sure we are confident of all our ingredients source and quality. We will continue this and take it farther to strive for every ingredient sourced from the highest quality suppliers and cleanest methods such as organic, as possible. Also we will provide you with the supplier name that we currently use for every ingredient we use.
6. Every order will ship fast and have a tracking number. Barring unforseen circumstances, from now on every order will be shipped quickly and have a tracking number. We are doing this because we will start selling on amazon and we are extending the same shipping improvements on website orders as well.
7. If we notice something wrong we will let you know on the blog as a minimum. If we notice something may not be right about a batch we will make a blog post about it and we are including procedure to contact everyone that recieved the affected batch so they know what to expect. Of course we hope that nothing will ever go wrong, but in case it does, we are commited to transparency and making it right.
8. We will not delay in doing any good thing. If it is in our power to act for good, we will do it without delay. For example if we know a certain ingredient would improve the recipie but costs more, we will make the change in the very next batch.
In conclusion, we are commited to make every buisness decision with our customers as the #1 factor in our decisions. We will always ensure that what is best for the customer is what will be done. And this will not be done at the expense of our suppliers or our partners (we will never have employees) or anyone else. Everyone is our customer and we realize that.
Full Batch Recipe: 454g 1816 Tricalcium Phosphate TCP (MySpicer 705082) 50g 200 Tetracalcium Phosphate Peroxide TTCPP (NatureHacker) 25g 100 ginseng extract (NuSci 30786) 18.5g 74 Dicalcium phosphate DCP (Eisen-Golden Laboratories EG-CAHPO4-8) 15g 60 proline (PureBulk 10912) 0.5g 2 magnesium citrate (NuSci 3344-18-1) 0.3g 1.2 sodium citrate (Loud Wolf 6132-04-3) 0.2g .8 zinc citrate (Swanson SW1234) 0.15g .6 selenium (Swanson SWU171) 0.15g .6 thiamin (Natures Way BLK8382) 0.15g .6 biotin (now foods 0469B) 0.15g .6 pantothenic acid (now foods 0486) 3 12 drops vitamin D3/K2 (thorne KD500) 15 60 drops black seed oil (Artizen Oils) 26 104 drops peppermint Essential Oil (eo)(Now Foods) 12 48 drops thyme eo (Now Foods) 10 40 drops carrot eo (Now Foods) 10 40 drops cinnamon eo (Now Foods) 8 32 drops lemongrass eo (Now Foods) 8 32 drops oregano eo (Now Foods) 5 20 drops blue chamomile eo (Mountain Rose) 5 20 drops eucalyptus eo (Now Foods) 5 20 drops clove eo (Now Foods) 4 16 drops fresh ginger eo (Mountain Rose) 3 12 drops orange eo (Now Foods) 3 12 drops rosemary eo (Now Foods) 3 12 drops nutmeg eo (Now Foods) Do not add TTCPP to the grinder. grind in 2kg herb grinder but add only 200 TCP max to grinder. 25 ginseng was 15 gynostemma 26 mint was 25 12 thyme was 14 10 cinnamon was 9 10 carrot was 12 4 ginger was 5 8 lemongrass was 3 added sodium citrate added magnesium citrate added zinc citrate added SeMSC added Thiamin This is beyond Open Source now. Not only am I giving you all the ingredients and exact recipie, but also my sources! There is nothing holding you back from making and selling this tomarrow. This isn’t Capitalism, its Givism. We needed even more help with h pylori (causes uncomfortable bottom front teeth)and carrot was too high since it adds a weird flavor. Turns out lemongrass kill h pylori so we boosted that. Also ginger kills campylobacter, and campy and hpylori kind of balance each other so I lowered ginger a touch. I had some ginseng extract and tested against the gynostemma I always use and lo and behokd the ginseng seems better! Bigger bubbles and much less bitter so we swapped that in and boosted for even better foam. Boosted mint for anaerobics (cause teeth that feel like under pressure) and cinnamon for h pylori. Lowered thyme since we’re not having issues with gram neg (metallic taste in mouth or bad breath). Magnesium and sodium and zinc citrate added since not only magnesium and zinc and sodium are a part of healthy enamel and bone, and zinc prevents over remineralization, but also because citrate is a very important part of enamel as well. Thiamin (B1) and selenium were also added because they are known to be important for remineralization and antioxidants and immunity. In the future I anticipate less adding ingrediebts and more tuning levels, right now I am doing lots of work on it since the Amazon launch is coming soon and I want everything to be near finalized. Some other eos for hpylori are savory, manuka, vervein, cinnamon. Still getting some teeth loosening, hpy or campy? h pylori causes uncomfortable bottom front teeth need to boost h pylori oils anaerobics cause pain internal to teeth and craze lines. boost mint and mabye cinnamon. Consider uv bleaching TTCPP since it has a Tan color after peroxidation. UV may remove peroxide though? Mabye keeping temp low during peroxidation could help? potassium in plaque https://atlasofscience.org/potassium-in-dental-plaque-an-old-story-with-a-new-perspective/ magnesium in enamel 1/10 calcium https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.jbc.org/content/120/2/677.full.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiE-quX3fDhAhWIlp4KHcs_Bf8QFjALegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw2tu27Zp8pAnza3TcGNe4zB zinc may prevent remineralization https://healthfully.com/511812-does-zinc-cause-loss-of-tooth-enamel.html https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21762155/ iron in beaver teeth https://news.northwestern.edu/stories/2015/02/making-teeth-tough-beavers-show-way-to-improve-our-enamel- zinc buffers remineralization and demineralization https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24815985/ https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/j.1875-595X.2011.00049.x&ved=2ahUKEwjxlI6O4vDhAhXKrZ4KHaGBCZIQFjALegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw03Xrb4COaekx_SbKihQc4Z salivary citrate https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/00220345490280061301 citrate critical sodium cotransport https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0175465 potass sodium levels in enamel https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/00220345720510013701 sodium content of bone https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.jbc.org/content/120/2/457.full.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjP3vfL6_DhAhUSAXwKHQqIADgQFjARegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2ordnD8VH6RUPXZDdzgn0e Lemongrass h pylori https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12752733/ Lemongrass and cinnamon and manuka and savory and vervein but carrot seed still best h pylori https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC201172/#!po=0.909091 Hho torch 300L https://www.sign-in-china.com/products/16261/ving_200a_1200w_300_320l_hho_acrylic_polishing_melt_and_jewelry_welding_machine_with_3_gas_torches_free.html?ex=USD&utm_source=Googleshopping_us&utm_medium=Googleshopping&utm_campaign=Googleshopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrc2qhKuQ4gIV5B-tBh396grDEAQYAiABEgLIEvD_BwE https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F233148259405